Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time Flies

I can't believe it's already the middle of May!
I was just thinking tonight while doing my dishes I can't remember the last time I had a full blown IC attack. I guess that's a good thing especially since the Bactram is causing problems...either my stomach or that darn yeast...but it must be doing it's job along with the Elmiron.
I can still say I do mess up and drink the occasional "bad for me" drinks, but MODERATION is the key.
I feel great and can't wait for my summer to begin. Big plans this summer starting on June 4th! Yes some of it involves wineries...but the big one involves the big Birthday in Key West...if everything goes as scheduled!
The weather is getting warmer, the depression seems to be lifting as the sun shines on us more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment