Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Great 3 Month Checkup!

So I saw Gina the other day and I'm feeling good, am handling things well, I know my symptoms and how to stop them...an overall great appointment. Think about it, last year I was doing the "Cocktail" into January and having too many "bad days". Now I know that every day gets better! I still have to stay on the Bactrum for a while longer as there is still a trace of infection going on. I told her how my GYN was not too happy about me being on this particular antibiotic as they now use it for MRSA Infections...but this one seems to be doing the job.
So now I graduate to 6 months and I'll keep my fingers crossed that these next 6 months go as well as the last 3 have!
I know I don't stay 100% away from the "forbidden" food/drink list, but I also don't overdo it. I bought the Javacid for my coffee and I gotta tell ya, it really helps! I can honeltly say I don't keep up with my PT exercises either, but I make it a point to get them in at least once a week...they do help!
When I start getting the irritating symptoms, I put on the Stim and find a quiet place to RELAX! I think overall the most important thing is to JUST RELAX!
So for those of you out there reading this and aren't feeling your best I can tell you that it gets better!
I may not be the "Model Patient" but I'm doing what works for me and if it doesn't work, I rethink my actions.
Find what works for you and go with it!
All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment