Monday, April 5, 2010

Well, it's been 1 week on the new antibiotics and I can finally say I feel normal again!

I was telling my parents on Easter that it seems that this is the worst I have ever felt since being diagnosed with IC.

I get the IC under control with the installations then infections decide to bring me down...it 's like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't...but I HAVE to move forward...

I start a new job tomorrow and I need to be in the mind set that I'm going to be ok!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have read some of your blog and found it encouraging. I have so many questions and very little answers about this life changing disease. I did start a blog and would like some advise if you have time. I am still in a lot of pain and unable to do much because of it. I would love someone's advise on how to live. I was told on March 16 that I have IC.
    Thanks for your time. Tyconda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dealing with this for 3+ years now. I will tell you try the different treatments! It's going to take some time, you may find that one works well with another, or some work better than others. Definately check out all of the websites on IC that you can-there so many people who live with this out there and you will find so much information, you will be the one asking your physician about things! and don't be afraid to bring new information you find to your physician! It's going to be a long and frustrating process until finally something seems to work for you...I was so happy when things finally started working for me! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete